Can you explain the materials?
Can I see samples of your materials?
Do you offer other materials?
Are your prints suitable for outdoors?
Only if they are kept free from any moisture. Our paper materials are printed with aqueous inks which will run if they get wet. Our PVC prints are printed with UV cured inks and are suitable for outdoor use
What file formats can I upload?
JPEG, PDF, TIFF, PNG AND GIF. JPEG files are preferred.
What resolution should my files be?
Your files should be around 150dpi for most uses. Artwork and high quality prints should be 300dpi for optimum quality. Resolution can be as low as 50dpi for temporary posters or posters where print quality isn't critical.
Should my file have bleed?
No. Our cropping tool is great, but if you have bleeds and crop marks, it will be difficult to accurately use our cropping tool.
Why won't my file upload?
File size is usually the main reason for this. Our upload software has a 100MB file size limit and a 200 megapixel limit. You can check your megapixel size here
(you need to know your files width and height in pixels). Some solutions if your file exceeds either of these limits
- Reduce resolution to 100dpi in Photoshop.
- Convert CMYK files to RGB.
- Save Tiff files to Jpeg.
- Upload dummy file(s) and send high-res file(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org using your preferred file transfer service. You must put a note in with each file before adding to cart saying that this is a dummy file and referencing the name of the file to be printed.
Some other things to check if your upload is failing:
- Make sure your file doesn't have any special characters like quotation marks, commas, apostrophes, etc.
- Some complex PDF files cannot render online previews. Please convert to Jpeg and upload.
Why does it say my image is too low quality?
Our system analyzes the size of your files to be sure that it can print well at poster size. Some files are simply too low resolution and enlarging them would result in a blurry, pixelated image. With some PDF files, it may even be a low resolution image that is in the overall layout of your poster and this will still flag it as low quality.
What is your production turnaround?
All orders placed by 2PM EST are printed same day. UPS Ground and UPS Next Business Day Air are shipped same day. USPS Priority Mail is picked up by our postal carrier the next business day.
How long does shipping take?
We offer USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground and UPS Next Day Air to the continental United States from our facility in Richmond, Virginia. More information, including detailed shipping schedules, can be found on our Shipping Info
Can you handle large fulfillment and complex orders?
Why should I create an account?
In addition to the basic convenineces like storing your shipping info, all you uploads will be stored on our site forever, making re-ordering a breeze.
Why can't I login to my account?
Please be sure you are logging in with your username (not your email address). If you are still having problems please Contact Us
Why do I have to pay sales tax?
We are located in Virginia which is an origin-based sales tax state. This means a sale is considered to take place at the location where it's completed (Virginia), even if the product is shipped elsewhere. Therefore, we are required to collect sales taxes on all sales aside from those to tax exempt organizations (see below).
I'm eligible for tax exemption, how can I set that up?
If you are a tax exempt organization, you can upload your tax exempt certificate to your user profile by doing the following:
- Login to your account.
- If it does not take you to the My Account page, please click your username on the top right.
- On the bottom row of the chart (Resale Certificate), click Edit.
- Choose your file and click Update Business Info.
- Email email@example.com to let us know you have uploaded your file..
After this is complete, we will get a notification. It is a manual approval process after that which can take 1-2 business days. Once approved, sales tax will not be added to your orders in checkout.
I can't checkout because it says "address and postal code don't match."
This actually means that our credit card processing is finding a mismatch between the billing address you have entered and the address associated with your credit card. These two addresses must match for the credit card processing to go through. To prevent fraudulent purchases, the system will continue to decline purchases if the incorrect information is entered numerous times. To rectify this, please do the following:
- Remove all items from your cart.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Upload your file(s) again, configure the print options and add to cart.
- Make sure you have the correct billing information.